Agricultural Water Pipes
The Indian economy though a developing economy, is since long majorly and dominantly based on agriculture which acts as a source of livelihood for about 60% of India’s population. For the agriculture sector to flourish, there is an indispensable need for high-quality fertilisers, manure, tools, equipment and top quality pipes and fittings for Irrigation. UNITECH’s best agricultural water pipes are the best way to reap the benefits of agricultural water pipes. It mandates an efficient water supply system for Irrigation, canaling, and other farming purposes.
Agriculture plays a pivotal role in the Indian economy. More than 70 per cent of the rural households depend on agriculture. The of agriculture in the Indian economy can be understood by its contribution towards
- National Income:
- Employment (largest providing sector)
- Increase In Capital formation
- Raw Material provider to other industries
Agriculture is close to every Indian’s heart. Farming runs in the blood of farmers. Indian agriculture’s progress has been impressive over the last few decades. It makes it an important sector of the Indian economy for about 17% of the total GDP and employs over 55%.
The food grain production is seeing a significant increase from 51 million tonnes during the post-independence era in 1950-51 to 250 (MT) during 2011-12, five times more since independence.
Agricultural production depends on how optimally there has been the exploitation of resources such as soil, water, and energy. The ever increasing population, almost on the verge of a population explosion, is putting pressure on agriculture production to feed the population and at the same time conserve resources for future generations. This conversation about future generations’ resources has led to a search for sustainable agricultural methods, and UNITECH’s solution lies with the best agricultural pipes and fittings.
We recommend farmers take a long-term view of what agriculture equipment/technology should be procured by them that provides them with long-term durability, effective results, and all of it at a cost-effective price.
Benefits of Agricultural Water Pipes
The piping/Irrigation system is a crucial component in supporting agricultural growth. Pipe and their fittings play a vital role in transporting water to the farms, substantially aiding farmers.
In the past, farmers have struggled with pipes made from metal or low-grade plastic, which had a host of concerns. With advancements in technology, the leading agricultural water pipe manufacturers have since shifted to PVC agriculture pipe and fittings, which allow for utmost efficiency. India’s PVC pipes and fittings market is expected to reach around INR 560 billion by FY 2026.
Such exponential growth is because of the unbeatable quality and way too many advantages gained by the farmer with UNITECH’s best agricultural water pipes.
We understand the hardships and hard work put in by farmers, and every pipe we manufacture ensures that the irrigation process becomes hassle-free. Let’s know what the features and benefits of agricultural water pipes are.
- Resilient: Farming is not a one-time activity done at one specific time of the year but an all-time process that requires tools and equipment that can withstand all kinds of harsh and extreme weather conditions. Agricultural water pipe manufacturers have manufactured such strong PVC pipes that are highly resilient, making them undoubtedly the ideal choice for farming under all conditions.
Unlike the vast no. Of issues that come with metallic pipes, these pipes are free from-
- Rust and corrosion concerns
- Resistant to moisture and
- Harsh chemicals
- Lightweight: India is a large country where agriculture is widespread in almost all parts. The prime reason for agricultural water pipe manufacturers (insert link) to manufacture PVC pipes for agricultural purposes is because of the ease of transport. Who would want the hassle of installing and maintaining such huge, heavy pipes that require a cumbersome process to install? We feel no one would be interested in this as PVC agricultural water pipes come with a fraction of metal pipes’ weight, making them highly cost-effective and easier to transport. The use and installation of these pipes are also quicker, and many workforces are not needed to install them, thus saving precious time and effort.
- Durable: Farmers always seek options that give results in the long run. The reason farmers have been opting for PVC pipes is their high durability. They have strong tensile strength, adding to their resilient nature, ensuring that they are unlikely to be damaged soon. It provides long-term efficiency while also minimizing maintenance and replacement costs. Sustainability happens when the solutions not only conserve resources for the future but are cost-effective at present too.
- Cost-effective: Agriculture is a source of livelihood for many. The best agricultural water pipe manufacturers have devised pipes made by unique materials and processes that the farmers can buy/procure at low prices.
Agriculture contributes to almost 20% of the nation’s GDP in 2020-21. Low operational and installation costs prove to be no better solution for farmers to be installed at the earliest.
- Improved water flow: For a long time engineers have been troubling and tackling the issue of pipe blockages. For any pipeline system, its efficiency is on how smooth the water flows through it. When the water flows slowly through the pipeline, it can create more potential blockages and failures in a project with many connections. The best agricultural pipes manufactured by us are manufactured with a highly smooth lining of PVC pipe. Unlike the conventional copper, clay or concrete pipe, they reduce water flow resistance and ensure that water reaches its intended destination with proper pressure.
The increased flow of PVC pipes also makes them integral to the foundation of sewage and wastewater systems. PVC Pipes offer up to an 11% increase in wastewater flow over equivalent outside diameter PE drain, waste and vent Pipes.
The exceptionally smooth internal rings in PVC pipes make it extremely difficult for sediment to accumulate. The PVC pipes provide resistance from microbial growth too. Thus while manufacturing, they are equipped with a definite thickness alongside maintaining the highest benchmarks of quality production, for the improved water flow.
- Leak-proof: Sustainability cannot be achieved till the time there is a tolerance for zero wastage. The significant contribution of PVC pipes and fittings is that they are leak-proof as these pipes are powerful with high strength. It is making them resistant to external damages that may cause leaks.
Agricultural Water Pipes Manufacturers
In the truest sense, the best agricultural water pipes and fittings do wonders for the irrigation system needed for agriculture. Without the correct operational irrigation setup, there are bound to be various difficulties faced initially by the farmers and at the later stage by the entire economy- which is a considerable cost. So without any delay, contact us at the earliest to purchase quality agriculture pipes and fitting from India’s most reputed agricultural water pipe manufacturer-UNITECH.