Benefits of Column Pipes Using in Your Borewell
Hallmark Of Excellence
What Are Column Pipes?
Water- a natural and indispensable resource that has not been given by humankind its due value in its conservation. Our inability to take care of the valuable gifts of nature has led to catastrophic events such as water scarcity, global warming, and increase in the level of pollution. Global warming is one of the major concerns that has led to climate change. Finding great water sources fit for drinking purposes has become tedious as freshwater resources are scarce in these turbulent times. Water is essential for life to progress and flourish. For it to be accessible comes the need to understand ‘What Are Column Pipes’ as it is the borewells/tubewells needed to extract water from the ground for all usable purposes.
The exponential growth of industries, rapid urbanization, and population explosion has had catastrophic effects in disrupting the equilibrium of nature. This temperature change has been witnessed in polar regions and all parts of drought-affected areas.
UNITECH brings you the best quality column pipes for borewell piping Systems, which comprises-
- Casing Pipes,
- Ribbed Screen pipes,
- Plain Screen Pipes, and
- Column pipes.
We first must understand what column pipes are and what their benefits are in detail.
Generally speaking, column pipes are needed to extract water from the ground and directly connect to a submersible pump. They are solid and have high tensile strength as they have to reach a maximum depth of 1450ft and withstand high pressure. Circling Locks are the added benefit to efficiently handle the torque generated by the constant switching Off/On; of the submersible pump. The circlip ring is made with stainless steel material and provides additional grip, essential for long life.
Column Pipes are also known by two other names in the market – Rising Main Pipe & Submersible Delivery Pipe.
Now let’s go through some essential advantages of Column pipes and why they are ideal for farmers and borers to extract groundwater for irrigation and drinking purposes.
- Square Threads: The square thread form is used in high load applications. It gets its name from the square cross-section of the thread. This thread form causes the lowest friction and most efficient thread form. They are used during the installation of column pipes. The column pipes are connected to the submersible pump and under constant pressure. Therefore, these pipes have square threads that provide excellent grip necessary for keeping the pipes together to avoid slippage.
- Circlip Lock: Circlips Locking systems fit into a groove on the inside of a bore. They provide continuous radial force and are secure against high rotational speeds because they are retained within the groove. Additional safety is given to the threads to handle the constant pressure generated by the switch on/off of the submersible pump. It ensures that the bond between the coupler and the pipe is everlasting.
- Leak-Proof: No one understands pipes and fittings better than UNITECH. A plumbing system is effective only till the time it is leak-proof. UNITECH column pipes are serviced with rubber rings at both the ends of the square threads, ensuring a zero percent chance of leakage from the pipes.
- Smooth inner surface: The outer surface of the pipes is always smooth, but what about the inner surface of the column pipes? How does the inner surface impact the water flow? We have gone a step further by providing the internal surface finish of pipes extremely smooth, which reduces the hydraulic friction losses. It leads to an increased flow of water. When the inner surface of the column pipe is smooth, the water flows without any interruptions and avoids clogging inside the system.
- Easy to install: Column pipes are lightweight for a reason so that their installation and maintenance is more manageable and can be done single-handedly by the operator. With the help of square threads, their installation is seamless.
- Inert to chemicals: Column pipes are laid underground where they are prone to various chemicals and extreme temperature, leading to corrosion or breakage. So is not the case with UNITECH column pipes, as these pipes are made of Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride, making them inert to any chemical reaction.
- Durability: Column pipes provide a longer operational life with minimal maintenance costs. All the above features make them the appropriate pipes in borewells.
Benefits Of Column Pipes
UNITECH Column Pipes are ideal for water lifting connected to a submersible pump for applications in various sectors such as industrial, mining, residential, agricultural & chemical distribution. We have a vast manufacturing unit spread over a vast area with the state of the art technology and a team of experts who keep innovating ways to improve the current plumbing system. Quality deliverance being our motto, we have left no stone unturned to design, develop and manufacture the best uPVC and PVC Column Pipe that comply with international quality standards. Every piece of the pipe manufactured by us has gone through stringent quality controls. As mentioned above, these pipes are manufactured of a particular compound that can handle internal and external forces such as water pressure, sunlight and extremely harsh weather conditions. We guarantee you the ultimate benefit of column pipes manufactured by us is peace of mind. We assure you that the uPVC Column Pipe doesn’t leak, break or crack anytime soon; that’s why we use a rubber ring in the pipes to avoid the leakage problem. Think no more and confirm an order with us and reap the benefits of long-lasting, lightweight, and easy to install.
Salient Benefits Of Column Pipes
- Manufactured under stringent quality checks.
- Manufactured from a special PVC-U compound ensures excellent mechanical properties.
- The increased flow of water because of the smooth internal surface of the pipe reduces energy consumption.
- Excellent mechanical strength comes with a high torque resistance locking system.
- Easy, hassle-free installation.
- Non-toxic, rust and deposit free.
- Lead-free, thus making them ideal for transporting drinking water.
- Lightweight making their transportation and installation seamless.
- Unlike metal pipes, they are way more economical, aiding farmers’ ultimate choice.
- Manufactured with a bi-axially oriented production technique.
- Super durability because of high tensile strength.
- Way longer life comes due to the abrasion and anti-corrosion properties.
- Due to the uPVC compound, they are immune to galvanic and electrolytic erosion and keep pipes and water unaffected.
To visit our entire pipes and fittings range along with its specifications, kindly visit our website and contact us to serve you with top-notch quality products.