Top PVC Pipes Company in India
Pipes are integral to India’s infrastructure. Pipes play a vital role in the water distribution system of a vast country like ours. Top manufacturers are doing their level best by manufacturing various kinds of pipes. These pipes have the potential for enormous applications catering to the demands of the length and breadths of the country. Pipes are an integral part of water management systems and infrastructure programs. Various kinds of pipes are manufactured in India by top PVC pipes company in India like Unitechpipes. Each pipe is manufactured with features and has a designated application. Learn more about the top 10 pipes in India and how they suit your requirements.
Selecting the top PVC pipes company in India for your plumbing needs offers numerous advantages. Here are some compelling reasons to make them your preferred choice:
- Unparalleled Expertise
- Durability and Longevity
- Customer Support
- Environmental Responsibility
10 PVC Pipes In India
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) pipes
Polyvinyl chloride, more commonly known as PVC, is a type of plastic used in various applications because of its unique features.
- It is built with durable material (resin) resistant to scratching, staining, and fading.
- It has low maintenance and operation costs (making it ideal for various applications).
- It is resistant to extreme climatic conditions, which is an excellent feature as India has a diverse climate.
- PVC pipes are known for high durability and tensile strength.
- The high chlorine content in PVC pipes makes them strong, durable, and self-extinguishing. It means that it will not continue to burn once the ignition source is removed.
Related: To know about column pipes
- PVC is one of the most versatile plastics, and it has a wide range of applications in industry and everyday life.
- Its vast usage extends from construction and plumbing to food packaging and medical devices.
- Its unique features have also extended its application as a fabric. PVC fabric is waterproof and highly resistant to chemicals, mildew, and mold. It is an ideal fabric for shower curtains, raincoats, jackets, and sports bags.
Polyethylene (PE) pipes
Polyethylene (PE) pipes are made from a synthetic thermoplastic polymer.
- Complete corrosion resistance.
- Polyethylene (PE) pipes are completely abrasion-resistant and can withstand wear and tear without deteriorating.
- These pipes are customizable and flexible for any installation. Be it above ground, below ground, or even underwater.
- It is manufactured with strong resilience for various chemical and environmental conditions.
- Their durability is so high that they can have more than 50 years. of life
- Leading manufacturers manufacture them in a wide range of sizes and specifications, making them suitable for nearly any application.
Applications Of Polyethylene (PE) pipes
Their remarkable features extend their application to these areas:
- Municipal water and sewer systems,
- Agricultural irrigation,
- Natural gas distribution,
- Lawn Sprinklers
- Industrial applications.
Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride (CPVC) Pipes
Chlorinating regular PVC pipes produce these pipes. They are among the top 10 pipes manufactured by leading pipe manufacturers with various features.
- It bears resistant to most chemicals and won’t rust or degrade over time like some other materials.
- Better than traditional PVC pipes, with a higher burst pressure and tensile strength.
- These pipes can withstand temperatures up to 200°F (93°C), making them ideal for hot water applications.
- They are not high maintenance and are hassle-free to install (adding to their cost value).
They are ideal and the no.1 choice for various sectors for their vast applications. They are used in the following:
- Industrial piping systems,
- High-pressure applications like compressed air lines.
Click to know more about CPVC pipes
Cross-linked Polyethylene (PEX) Pipes
Cross-linked polyethylene (PEX) pipes are made with high-density polyethylene.
- It is more highly resistant to temperature and pressure than rigid plastic and metal pipelines.
- It is easy to install in tight spaces as it is very flexible.
- PEX pipes are less likely to leak than traditional metal pipes.
- PEX pipes do not corrode and develop pinholes.
- It is built with cross-linked material that gives it unmatchable durability and strength.
They are most commonly used in:
- Plumbing and
- Radiant heating systems,
- Hydronic cooling and snow melt systems,
- They are ideal for various applications where regular HDPE pipes are not suitable.
Polypropylene Random Copolymer (PPR) Pipes
These pipes are made from Random Copolymer Polypropylene resin.
- They are entirely resistant to chemicals, making them ideal for transporting dangerous materials.
- These pipes’ unique features are that they are made from two different types of plastic, which gives them superior strength and flexibility.
They have tremendous commercial applications. Some of these are:
- Potable water transportation
- Wastewater and Industrial fluids management.
Polybutylene (PB) pipes
Polybutylene (PB) pipes are built with a type of plastic called polybutylene terephthalate (PBT).
- PB pipes are robust and durable. They are vastly used in outdoor applications as they can withstand extreme weather conditions.
- These pipes require maintenance and are too easy to install.
- They are the best investment for indoor and outdoor applications in the long run.
- Primarily for Home plumbing
Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) Pipes
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) pipes are made with three monomers bonded together to form a durable, rigid material
- Very lightweight & easy to install (one person can handle it alone).
- These pipes provide smooth flow as it has a smoother inner finish.
- They can bear immense mechanical damage.
- They require very less maintenance.
- These pipes perform great at an operational temperature of up to (60°C)
- These pipes have all the reasons to be among the top 10 pipes in India. They are primarily used in the following sectors:
- Drainage, sewer, and plumbing,
- HVAC systems or protective sheathing for electrical cables.
High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Pipes
HDPE pipes are built with the highest grade of High-Density Polyethylene polymers.
- HDPE pipes are an attractive option for a wide variety of applications, and these include:
- Low thermal conductivity
- Resistant to corrosion
- Lightweight and got a long life
- Low fluid frictional resistance
- Super electrical resistance
Their most common applications are:
- Sewer and drainage systems,
- Irrigation tubing,
- Mining Operations,
- Transporting mining materials.
Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) pipes
These pipes are built with thermosetting resin matrix reinforced with fibers.
- Corrosion resistant,
- High strength-to-weight ratio,
- Non-conductive and zero toxicity,
- Excellent abrasion resistance,
- Lightweight & easy to transport and install
Their application includes the following sectors:
- Power plants,
- Oil & Gas,
- Construction projects
- Water Management & Sanitation
- The versatility and durability of FRP pipes make them a promising solution for a wide range of challenges across many industries.
Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) Pipes
They are manufactured from a combination of glass fibers and plastic resins.
- These pipes are much lighter than other types of pipes, making them easier to transport and install.
- GRP pipes have a long lifespan as they can withstand heavy use without breaking down.
- Their unique composition gives them high mechanical strength.
- One of the unique features of these pipes is that they are perfect for installation in tight spaces without cracking or leaking.
Some of the most vital applications are:
- Potable water,
- Sewage lines,
- Mining and industrial process line,
- New construction projects,
- Repairs & replacement of existing piping systems.